Like I'm Somebody

Monday, November 10, 2008

The folks at blogs.com have decided that someone, somewhere might want to know what my "10 Favorite Blogs" are. I have accepted this platform as part of my ongoing plans for world domination. In receiving this important honor, I follow in the footsteps of ... well, a lot of people I've never heard of before, but also ... [drumroll] ... Alyssa Milano. Seriously. Woo hoo! I have something in common with Tony Danza's sitcom daughter (also the onetime star of "Melrose Place" and "Charmed")! I want to sing the theme to "Who's the Boss?" but the theme from "Mr. Belvedere" is running interference. Anyway, check out my "10 Favorite Blogs" list (mostly just shout-outs to a bunch of people I like).

Also, check out a long-but-worth-it podcast interview with crossword constructor Andrea Carla Michaels @ the blog "Ryan and Brian do Crosswords." Don't worry, you don't have to be TECH SAVVY to listen to it. You can play it directly off of their site.

'Til Tomorrow,
RP

1 comments:

Ellen 1:39 AM  

Andrea is one of those rare people who is a true raconteur (another one is Merl Reagle). She can talk about anything and within minutes, her listeners are laughing hysterically.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP